As the years pass by, businesses are beginning to seek more advanced and feature-packed customer relationship management software.
This is due to the growing importance of customers to business revenue.
Here’s a list of the best CRM software that provides everything you need to increase your sales while keeping customers happy and satisfied.
The CRM solution provided by Salesforce unites all the departments in your organization.
It enables your business to deliver personalized marketing campaigns, increase sales, automate time-consuming tasks, and provide a stellar customer experience.
Salesforce CRM’s latest updates provide tools that enable you to monetize your subscriptions, inform customer reps of post-call actions, and customize your forecast categories to align with your business model.
Features of Salesforce CRM
- Process Automation: Salesforce provides drag-and-drop actions that simplify and automate complex business processes.
- Mobile: Your team can carry out important business processes with their mobile devices through Salesforce CRM.
- Account and Contact Management: Salesforce CRM provides a centralized dashboard that displays a complete view of all your contact information and data.
- Opportunity Management: Salesforce CRM offers features that enable you to identify and focus on important deals. With this feature, you can create quotes, fill them with important data, convert it to PDF, and send it to customers in a few clicks.
- Lead Management: This feature tracks important information about your new and old leads. It assigns leads to capable reps and tracks the impact of your marketing campaigns on leads.
- Reports and Dashboard: Salesforce provides an at-a-glance view of your business operations.
- Pipeline and Forecast: With salesforce, you can gain insight into the health of your business. The information provided by Salesforce also enables you to make accurate business forecasts.
Salesforce Pricing: Salesforce CRM offers a pricing plan that starts at $25/month.
What I Like About Salesforce
Salesforce CRM offers everything you need in a CRM software. It is the best overall CRM for me.
Hubspot is a powerful CRM software that comes with free customer relationship management tools.
The free CRM tool it offers enables you to do the following:
- Create multiple customized dashboards and reports.
- Generate deals and leads
- Manage contact and leads
- Track importance information about leads
- Manage your pipeline
- Track emails and prospects
- Schedule meetings and hold live chats with leads.
Features of Hubspot CRM
- Contact and Task Management: Hubspot CRM comes with advanced contact and task management capabilities.
- Deal Management: With Hubspot, you can customize your deal stages and make them align with your business model.
- Embedded Content Repository: This feature enables your sales team to easily locate and receive important customer information.
- Advanced Integrations: Hubspot integrates seamlessly with email and marketing automation software.
- Personalized Sequences: Hubspot enables you to send targeted and personalized emails to prospects at the right time.
- Mobile: Hubspot is optimized for mobile devices. This feature allows your remote and field sales team to carry out their day-to-day business activities.
Hubspot CRM Pricing
Hubspot is a free customer relationship management software. It features are completely free.
Its paid plan only offers advanced marketing tools. The pricing starts at $45/month for 1000 contacts.
What I Like About Hubspot
Hubspot CRM offers a CRM solution that is suitable for businesses of all sizes.
Zendesk Sell is a CRM product by Zendesk. It offers a productivity tool that enables your team to provide a better customer experience and carry out effective marketing campaigns.
This CRM software allows email integration, list segmentation, task sequences, bulk email, and API access.
With Zendesk, your team can make accurate deals and revenue forecasts. In addition, Zendesk Sell allows you to identify anomalies in every stage of your sales pipeline.
Features of Zendesk Sell
- Productivity Tool: Zendesk Sell enables productivity in your business by offering sales engagement tools. Its centralized platform enables you to perform different business activities from one place.
- Pipeline Visibility: With Zendesk, your team can stay at the top of all its activities. Zendesk also offers an advanced reporting feature that showcases your team’s performance and notifies you of deals progression.
- Marketplace and Integrations: Zendesk enables you to connect your favorite apps to its CRM. Its marketplace offers marketing automation tools and all the tools your business needs to scale higher.
Zendesk Sell Pricing
Zendesk Sell offers two CRM solutions that come with different pricing plans.
The Zendesk CRM solution, which is designed for teams with customer service needs, has a pricing that starts at $49/month.
The Zendesk CRM solution, which is designed for sales teams, has a pricing plan that starts at $19/month.
What I Like About Zendesk Sell CRM
Zendesk offers multiple advanced integrations. This enables you to find and use the tools that you need.
Monday is a flexible and customizable CRM software that provides a real-time view of your sales pipeline in order to drive productivity in your business.
It is a cloud-based project management software that can serve as a customer relationship management software.
Features of Monday CRM
- Lead Management: Monday CRM allows you to keep track of all your leads. It also enables you to identify high-value leads and prioritize them.
- Interaction Tracking: Monday enables visibility into a customer’s journey with your business. It allows you to keep track every interaction, and it also allows for easy access to calls and chats you make with leads.
- Team Activity: With Monday, you can easily identify high-performing staff. Monday provides insight into the activities performed by your team.
- Activity Management: Monday allows you to categorize your calls, notes, and meetings.
Other features include reporting, sales forecasting, automation, mobile, data importation, lead capturing, and dashboard.
Monday CRM Pricing: Monday offers a free forever plan that comes with limited features. Its paid plan starts at $10 per seat per month.
What I Like About Monday CRM
Monday CRM is a project management software that can be used as a CRM software due to the tools it offers. It’s a two-in-one platform.
As its name suggests, Pipedrive is a CRM software that provides a pipeline view of all your sales activities. It is specially designed for sales teams.
Key Features of Pipedrive CRM
- Visual Sales Pipeline: This feature enables you to view every aspect of your sales funnel.
- Customizable Pipeline: With this feature, your team can add custom fields and stages.
- Collaboration Tools: Pipedrive provides tools that boost collaboration within your team. With this tool, your team members can work together on deals and share updates with one another.
- Lead Generation: Pipedrive offers AI-powered automation that matches you with high-quality leads.
- Revenue Forecasting: The advanced feature offered by Pipedrive enables you to make accurate sales and revenue forecasts.
- Privacy and Security: Pipedrive allows you to control who can have access to a dashboard or section of your CRM.
Other features of Pipedrive include lead segmentation, email integration, web forms, reporting, customization, mobile app, customer support, advanced integrations, email marketing tools, dashboards, contact history, activity reminders, and more.
Pipedrive offers pricing plans that start at $9.90/month and end at $59.90/month when billed annually.
What I Like About Pipedrive
Pipedrive is designed for sales teams, and it enables your team to gain visibility into the sales funnel and a customer journey with your business.
Zoho is a powerful CRM software that provides a centralized platform for the management of your sales, marketing, and customer service operations.
It is an intuitive CRM software that delivers a streamlined work experience and customizable solutions.
With Zoho CRM, your team can boost its sales, measure sales performance, and generate high-quality leads.
Zoho’s canvas feature enables you to brand your Zoho dashboard and interface. With its sales process builder, you can control all your offline sales.
Zia, an Artificial Intelligence created by Zoho, provides you with every data you need about your business. It identifies anomalies, forecasts sales, automates time-consuming tasks, and does more.
Key Features of Zoho CRM
- Lead Management
- Workflow Automation
- Contact Management
- Deal Management
- Salesforce Automation
- Performance Management
- Reporting and Analytics
- Marketing Automation
Other features of Zoho CRM include integrations, collaboration tools, event management tools, lead nurturing, customer segmentation, customization, territory management, omnichannel capabilities, forecasting, and sales enablement tools.
Zoho CRM Pricing: Zoho CRM pricing starts at $12/month. Its Bigin plan, which is suitable for small businesses, starts at $7/month.
What I Like About Zoho CRM
Zoho CRM allows your hybrid and remote teams to collaborate, communicate, and carry out their day-to-day work activities effectively.
Oracle Netsuite CRM
Oracle Netsuite CRM provides a centralized platform that enables all departments in your business to access real-time data that drives sales and productivity.
Its centralized dashboard gives you an at-a-glance view of your customer interaction and transaction. It enables you to manage customer interaction in all communication channels.
Netsuite’s quote-to-order and cash fulfillment solution allow you to boost your sales performance. With Netsuite, your team can carry out marketing campaigns in multiple communication channels.
Netsuite’s CRM runs effectively on mobile devices, allowing your team to access, edit, and update sales and customer data from anywhere.
Features of Oracle Netsuite CRM
- Salesforce Automation
- Marketing Automation
- Customer Service Management
- Partner Relationship Management
- Analytics and Reporting
- CPQ (configure, price, quote)
What I Like About Netsuite CRM
Oracle Netsuite offers CRM features that satisfy the needs of e-commerce businesses. It provides tools such as order inventory, supply chain management tools, financial management tools, warehouse management tools, and more.
Freshsales CRM gives you a 360-degree view of your customer’s interactions and transactions with your business. This allows you to create personalized marketing campaigns that increase sales.
Freshsales CRM comes with AI-powered chatbots that interact with leads in real-time. Its web form feature allows you to gather useful customer data that affects sales and marketing decisions.
With Freshsales, your support team can communicate with leads in all channels through phone, chats, SMS, and email. Its predictive contact scoring feature enables you to identify and utilize the best opportunities that surface.
Features of Freshsales CRM
- Automated Sales Campaign
- AI-powered Deal Insights
- Dynamic Forecasting
- Activity Timeline
Freshsales offers a free forever plan that comes with basic features. Its paid plan starts at $15/month when billed annually.
What I Like About Freshsales CRM
Freshsales encourages communication and collaboration among team members. It allows for file sharing, chats, telephony, and collaboration among your team.
Nethunt CRM, which is designed for marketing and sales teams, is seamlessly integrated with Gmail and LinkedIn.
This CRM software is built into Gmail and other Google workspace apps.
Features of Nethunt CRM
- Lead Management: Nethunt uses automation to generate leads. This automation tool allows you to find high-valued leads, and it also enables you to automate your sales routine.
2. Pipeline Management: With Nethunt, you can have control over each stage of your sales pipeline. Nethunt allows you to push leads deeper into your sales pipeline.
3. Report: Nethunt CRM monitors all your sales and marketing activities in order to provide data that enables effective decision-making.
Nethunt pricing plan starts at $24/month and ends at $96/month when billed annually.
What I Like About Nethunt CRM
Nethunt CRM integrates with Gmail and enables you to carry sales and marketing activities from your Gmail or Google Workspace account.
Keap is a customer relationship management software that is most suitable for small businesses.
It uses automation to enable lead capturing and personalized email marketing.
Features of Keap CRM
- Sales and Marketing Automation: Keap allows you to create highly personalized marketing campaigns that drive sales. It uses automation to send scheduled reminders to customers.
2. Sales Pipeline: With Keap, you can track and follow up on deals. Keap also allows you to forecast revenue and track your pipeline performance.
3. Ecommerce and Payments: As an online store owner, Keap enables you to increase your conversion rates with promos and upsells. In addition, Keap allows you to send and receive payments from your CRM.
4. Email and Text Marketing
5. Lead Management
6. Reporting and Analytics
Keap’s pricing depends on the number of contacts your business manages. For 1500 contacts, Keap charges you $129/month.
What I Like About Keap CRM
Keap is suitable for start-ups and small businesses. It also offers advanced CRM solutions for E-commerce businesses.
Features of Insightly CRM
- Marketing Automation: Insightly’s advanced marketing tools offer content designing tools that enable you to create impressive campaigns. This tool also tests and tracks the performance of your campaigns.
2. Customized CRM Platform: With Insightly, you can design your CRM to meet the needs of your teams. Insightly offers custom objects, calculated fields, and lambda function – This allows you to modify Insightly.
3. Advanced Integrations
4. Workflow Automation
5. Email Tracking
Insightly CRM Pricing
Insightly’s CRM pricing starts at $29/month per user when billed annually.
Its CRM solution, which is designed for marketing teams, starts at $299/month, and it allows for the management of 10,000 contacts.
Its Service plan, which is suitable for support teams, offers a pricing that starts at $29/month per agent when billed annually.
Sugar is a popular CRM software that enables you to retain and generate high-quality leads. It simplifies the tasks performed by your marketing, sales, and service team.
Features of Sugar CRM
- Marketing Automation: With Sugar CRM, you can create an effective marketing campaign on all communication channels. It also allows you to engage leads, predicts leads behavior, and identify effective campaigns.
2. Sales Automation: Sugar CRM reduces your bounce rate, increases your sales, and allows you to close high-quality leads. This feature automates your sales processes and manages opportunities, forecasts, and sales pipelines.
3. Customer Service Support: This CRM software detects abnormalities in your interaction with leads. It also allows for case routing and targeted messaging.
4. On-premise CRM: Sugar CRM gives you total control over the look of your CRM. It offers tools that enable CRM branding.
5. App Marketplace: Sugar’s app marketplace is rich with add-ons and supports.
Sugar CRM Pricing
For marketing teams, Sugar CRM offers a pricing that starts at $1000/month for 10,000 contacts.
For sales teams, Sugar’s pricing starts at $49/month when billed annually.
Its Serve plan, which is suitable for customer service teams, offers a pricing that starts at $80/month when billed annually.
Microsoft Dynamics 365
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is an enterprise CRM software tailored for large organizations. It offers advanced and powerful features that improve your interaction with customers.
With this software, your team can keep track of leads, automate marketing processes, gain insight into sales pipeline, and make an effective decisions through the data provided by Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Features of Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Sales Insights and Management Tools
- Marketing Automation Tools
- Customer Service
- Visual Dashboard
- Advanced Reporting and Analytics
- Email Integration
- On-premise and Cloud Hosting Options
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Pricing
For a sales team, Microsoft Dynamics 365 offers a CRM that starts at $65/month per user. Its CRM solution for Service team starts at $50/month per user.
For marketing teams, Microsoft CRM software starts at $1500/month.
With Freshdesk’s customer relationship management software, your team can connect and engage with leads on every communication channel.
Features of Freshdesk CRM
- Ticketing: Freshdesk’s AI-powered ticketing feature increases your team’s response time which in turn creates delighted customers.
This feature comes with tools such as SLA management, collaborative ticketing, custom tickets views, smart notifications, canned responses, collision detection, and more.
2. Collaboration Tools: With Freshdesk CRM, your team can work together from anywhere.
3. Automations: Freshdesk automates repetitive and time-consuming tasks to enable your team to focus on tasks that matter. This automation feature comes with tools such as auto-routing of tickets, ticket tracking, and more.
4. Reporting and Analytics: This feature allows you to track your team’s productivity, measure customer satisfaction, and resolve bottlenecks.
5. Security: This feature secures your CRM data and allows you to control who has access to sections in your CRM dashboard.
Freshdesk’s CRM offers a free forever plan for support teams. Its paid plan starts at $15/month per agent when billed annually.
ActiveCampaign CRM helps you to attract and maintain high-quality leads. It is a sales CRM that breaths live into your sales strategies and campaign.
Features of ActiveCampaign CRM
- Email Marketing Tools: With this tool, your team can send scheduled, targeted, and personalized email campaigns.
2. Marketing Automation: ActiveCampaign handles your marketing activities through automation. It allows you to identify engaged leads, and it also allows for advanced integrations.
3. Sales Automation: This feature automates your sales process and enables you to focus more on selling rather than on mundane tasks. This feature also nurtures high-quality leads automatically.
4. Service and Support: ActiveCampaign tracks your customer’s behavior, and it manages all interactions that happen in all channels from one dashboard.
5. Transactional Emails
ActiveCampaign CRM Pricing
This CRM software offers a plan that starts at $29/month when billed annually.
This CRM software allows for contact segmentation, bulk email, task follow-up, task reminder, sales pipeline management, and more.
Features of Nimble CRM
- Pipeline Management
- Email Tracking
- Reporting and Analytics
- Contact Management
- Sales Automation
- Marketing Automation
- Compatible with Andriod and iPhone devices
Nimble CRM Pricing: Its pricing starts at $19/month per user/
Capsule is a simple and easy-to-use CRM software that offers advanced features that satisfy all your customer relationship management needs.
Features of Capsule CRM
- Contact Management
- Sales Pipeline
- Sales Analytics
- Sales Pipeline Dashboard
- Task and Calendar Management
- Gmail and Outlook Integration
Capsule CRM Pricing
Capsule offers a pricing plan that starts at $18/month per user and ends at $54/month per user. It also provides a free plan that comes with limited features.
Sage Group CRM
This CRM software enables the effective management of your customer relationship.
It is a CRM software that is suitable for small and medium-sized businesses.
With this CRM software, your team can perform the following activities:
- View sales performance and make data-driven decisions.
- Better understand your customer’s behavior and needs.
- Collaborate with teams in other departments
- Speed up sales activities
- Customize views, forms, and workflows
- Reporting and Forecasting
Sage’s CRM offers a pricing plan that starts at $39 per month per user.
Features of Pipeliner CRM
- Key Account Management Tools: This tool enables you to manage your sales account effectively.
2. Sales Force Automation: This feature comes with tools that boost sales. It allows for leas, pipeline, and contact management.
3. Project Management Tools: With this tool, your team can create and manage projects/tasks.
4. Pipeliner Administration: This feature prevents the need for a technical expert in your team. It allows you to easily set role permissions, customize forms, and create product catalogs.
5. Customization: Pipeliner provides tools that allow you to design and brand your CRM.
6. Multiple Views: Pipeliner offers views such as compact view, list view, pipeline view, map view, and bubble chart view.
Pipeliner CRM offers a pricing plan that ranges from $65/month to $115/month per user.
Best CRM Software for Small Businesses
Here are the best CRM software for small businesses.
This CRM software offers a pricing plan that starts at $12/month. This is suitable for small businesses as it comes with the features you need to thrive.
Zoho also offers a plan called Bigin. This plan comes with CRM solutions that is designed to meet the needs of small businesses. It costs $7/month per user when billed annually.
This CRM feature is suitable for small businesses due to its completely free features.
Hubspot CRM comes with free CRM tools, free marketing tools, free sales tools, free service tools, free operational tools, and free CMS tools.
With Hubspot free plan, you can add unlimited contacts and unlimited users. This free plan also allows you to integrate with your favorite apps.
Pipedrive’s CRM comes with a pricing plan that starts at $9/month per user when billed annually.
This CRM software is easy to use and offers an automation function. It also allows for lead generation, integrations, and pipeline management.
Salesforce starting costs $25/month, which is more expensive than its competitors. But the features it offers are second to none.
With this CRM software, your business can generate leads, manage contacts, and make sales from anywhere.
In addition, Salesforce CRM allows for collaborations, customization, cross-sell, upsell, advanced reporting, and more.
Monday is a two-in-one platform. It offers project management solutions and CRM solutions. This makes it suitable for small businesses in need of the two solutions.
Its pricing starts at $10/month per user.
Free Customer Relationship Management Software
These free customer relationship management software offers completely free features with no hidden costs.
Hubspot CRM is best known for its free plan. This free plan comes with advanced features that deserve to be paid for.
Hubspot’s free plan allows for unlimited users and the addition of unlimited contacts. It also comes with features such as integrations, marketing tools, service tools, and sales tools.
In Freshsales free CRM plan, your team can perform the following activities:
Manage contact and leads information
Create data-driven marketing campaigns
Input live chat and chatbots in your website
Conduct CRM functions from mobile
Add unlimited users
Bitrix24 is a 100% free CRM software that allows you to deliver an impressive customer experience. It also enables sales improvement and better collaboration among staff.
Features of Bitrix24 free plan include:
- Task and Project management
- Collaboration tools
- Website building tools
Insightly is a CRM software with a free forever plan. This free plan allows for only two users, and it comes with limited features.
Its paid plan starts at $29/month.
Capsule’s free version comes with impressive features. It offers two-user limits, storage space of 50MB, and 250 contacts limits.
This plan allows you to nurture leads, win more sales, integrate with Gmail, and view your sales performance.
What is the Most Popular CRM
Salesforce CRM is the most popular CRM system in the world.
For eight consecutive years, Salesforce has ranked number one in the world of CRM systems – This is according to a research conducted by the International Data Corporation (IDC).
It boasts of having over 150,000 customers, and its overall share in the CRM market is 20% – which is more than its competitors.
What is CRM Software Used for?
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software can be used for a wide number of things.
- Sales Management: CRM software can be used to boost sales. It comes with sales management tools, sales automation tools, and a centralized database for the easy access to sales information.
2. Analytics: With a CRM software, your team can keep track of their sales and marketing performance. CRM software also provides data that enables you to view your bounce rates, click-through rates, and the demographic information of your leads.
3. Productivity: The automation feature provided by CRM systems allows for efficiency and productivity in your workplace. With a CRM software, you can have access to marketing automation tools, sales automation tools, and other tools that makes your job easier.
4. Better Customer Service: A CRM software allows you to capture and retain high-quality leads. It provides you with useful customer information that enables accurate forecasting and decision-making. It also allows for customer segmentation.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the 3 types of CRM?
The three (3) types of CRM software are Analytical CRM, Collaborative CRM, and Operational CRM.
Which CRM has the best customer service?
The customer relationship management software with the best customer service are Salesforce CRM, Hubspot CRM, Zendesk Sell, Zoho CRM, and Agile CRM.
Why Hubspot is the Best?
Hubspot CRM is known as the best CRM software due to the load of advanced features it offers. Its free plan comes with powerful features that satisfy small businesses’ needs.
What is the most commonly used CRM software right now?
Salesforce CRM is the most commonly used CRM software right now. It boasts of having over 150,000 users, and it continues to rank one in the CRM world.
Which CRM is Best?
The best CRM software includes Salesforce CRM, Hubspot CRM, Zendesk Sells, Zoho CRM, and every other CRM software reviewed above.