Last updated Mar. 2, 2023 by Peter Jakes
If you’re like many people, your weekends are packed with activities. You spend time with friends and family, take vacations, and make plans that don’t involve work.
But while you’re busy living it up during your free time—or just relaxing—you might miss out on an excellent opportunity to make money.
Here are six ways to use your weekends to earn extra cash:
Babysitting can be a great way to make some cash on the weekends. It’s one of the most popular part-time jobs for teens and college students.
There are many ways you can find babysitting jobs. You can:
- Ask your friends or family members if they need help watching their kids for extra money (or just an excuse to leave them at home with Netflix). They might know other parents who need some help as well.
- Look in your local area for resources that list available childcare services. Several websites list childcare providers in your area, including BabysitterMatch (www.babysittermatch.com), Urban Sitter (https://urbansitter.com/), and Care.
Start a business.
If you want to start a business, a great way to do it is with your friends and family. There are several reasons why this can be beneficial:
- First, you’ll have people who know you well and trust you.
- You share common interests and goals with the people involved in your business, which can make working together an enjoyable experience for all parties involved.
To get started, consider some of the following options:
- Start a business with just one other person. This is similar to how many famous actors got their big breaks by teaming up with another actor or actress who put them on the map (e.g., Julia Roberts & Denzel Washington).
Become a social media consultant.
You don’t need to be a master of social media to become a social media consultant. Many people who want to make money on the weekends start as social media consultants and then move on to other jobs, but the skills you learn will help you in any career path.
You must understand how Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other platforms work before trying your hand at this kind of work—but plenty of easy-to-understand guides are available online if you need them.
As long as you’ve got some basic knowledge about each site’s features and functions (and how they differ from one another), it shouldn’t take long to start making recommendations for clients’ profiles or pages.
It’s also vital that all potential clients understand why hiring someone else might do a better job than they could do themselves: not everyone has time to learn everything about social media marketing!
But if someone does have time—and is willing to pay someone else for their expertise—then why not give it a shot?
Cleaning houses is a service people need and will pay for, but finding the time to clean your home can be challenging.
If you are willing to clean other people’s houses and set your prices, cleaning is a great way to make extra money on the weekends.
Blogging is a great way to make money on the weekend. It’s one of the most flexible ways to do it, and there are many ways to monetize your blog.
You can blog about anything—you need to find something you love, are passionate about or have expertise in.
While some bloggers make six figures per year and others only make enough for a cup of coffee each morning at Starbucks, many options are available if you want to start making money with your blog.
Sell your stuff online.
If you want to make some extra cash on the weekends, one of the easiest ways to do so is to sell your stuff online.
If you have any old clothes, books, or other items you no longer need and would like to sell, some websites will make it fast and easy for people in your area to purchase them.
You may also be able to make money by selling used electronics such as phones or game consoles (be sure they work!).
Or, if the furniture is taking up space in your house, consider listing it on Craigslist or eBay. Another option is selling things through Facebook groups where members can post what they want to buy—and just like that, everyone wins.
How can I make 500 on the weekend?
One of the best ways to earn extra money is to do something you already know how to do. Start your own business if you are good at fixing computers, cleaning houses or cars, or painting walls.
You don’t need any experience in these fields as long as you have some basic training and knowledge of what needs doing and how much it will cost.
Many people out there need help with everyday tasks but don’t have time or energy for them because they work all day long, so why not offer your services?
If none of these ideas work for you, try working part-time at your local grocery store, stocking shelves, or sorting the produce. This job may not pay much, but it will still give you additional weekly cash flow, which could add up quickly over time.
How can an 11-year-old make 500 dollars fast?
- Sell your old toys.
- Sell your old clothes.
- Sell your old electronics.
- Or even your old books, games, movies, and CDs if you still have them lying around!
How do you get $100 on the Cash App?
There are many ways to get Money on Cash App. Here are a few:
- Add a friend, and you will each receive $5.
- Sell your old phone, clothes, and other stuff for extra cash.
- Complete surveys for gift cards or cash rewards for your time spent answering questions about the products or services you use most often.
- Watch videos, complete offers, and take surveys from home or wherever you want!
Now that we’ve covered how to get $100 on Cash App, let’s talk about what you can do with it once it arrives in your account!
What apps let you borrow money?
There are many ways to borrow money, some riskier than others. Here’s a quick rundown of some options:
- Payday loans are small, short-term loans that allow you to get cash immediately. They’re available in most states and require little paperwork or credit check—but they also come with high-interest rates.
- Peer-to-peer lending is like applying for a personal loan from an individual rather than a bank or other financial institution. It’s much less stringent than traditional loans but comes with higher interest rates and the risk that your lender could default on the loan.
- Crowdfunding involves raising money for an idea or project through small donations from multiple people who share your vision—it’s basically like Kickstarter meets GoFundMe (but without all those silly nerdy projects).
- Microloans are similar to payday loans but have lower interest rates and extended repayment periods; these often come from non-profit organizations.
- They’re intended for people who might not otherwise qualify for traditional financing options such as mortgages or car loans because they lack credit history or proof of income such as tax returns/pay stubs.
How can a 12-year-old in 2022 Make money?
There are many ways a 12-year-old in 2022 can make money on the side or on the weekend.
- This is your guide if you’re looking for ways to make money fast.
- Here are some of my favorite ways to earn extra cash:
- Selling things on eBay!
- Freelancing on Upwork or Fiverr and similar sites.
- Renting out your spare room through Airbnb (or other similar sites).
How can I get free PayPal Money?
PayPal is a free service that allows you to send and receive money online. It’s a great way to pay for things that don’t cost much, such as a cup of coffee at the corner store.
To use it, though, you need an account with PayPal—and to get an account with PayPal…you need money!
But not all hope is lost: you can earn free PayPal money on the weekends in several ways.
You can get some extra money in your pocket by doing these things.
If you want to make extra money, these five ways are a great place to start. They’re easy ways to make cash on the weekend without working full-time jobs or side hustles requiring your time and energy.
Here are my top tips:
- Make $100 cash-back by signing up for the Chase Freedom® Card and using it at restaurants and grocery stores (after that first year’s annual fee)
- Get an Amazon Prime membership for free shipping and streaming video; if you already have one, use it more often!
- Apply for a credit card with cash back rewards on purchases—and pay off your balance every month, so you don’t pay interest charges (or get hit with penalty APR rates)
So, how do you make money on the weekends? You can start by looking at these ideas. Choose one that fits your lifestyle and follow through with it until it becomes a habit.
Then, do the same with another idea. In no time, you’ll be making money consistently.