Some of the links in this article are "affiliate links", a link with a special tracking code. This means if you click on an affiliate link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission.
The price of the item is the same whether it is an affiliate link or not. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we believe will add value to our readers.
By using the affiliate links, you are helping support our Website, and we genuinely appreciate your support.
Last updated Mar. 12, 2023 by Charles Zemub
Target is a staple of the American shopping experience. But did you know that Target has a ton of free samples? Whether you’re looking for the latest cosmetics, household items, food, or personal hygiene products,
Target is your one-stop shop for free things. So, if you want to know how to get free Target samples without waiting in lines or breaking the bank, this guide will show you how:
Get in touch with Target.
You can contact them via email or phone for free samples from Target. When you get them, tell them how long you have been a loyal customer of their store and how much you love their products.
They will appreciate hearing this because it shows that the company cares about the customers’ experience with their products. Also, explain that because your family loves to cook and share great meals with friends, these samples would be perfect for both purposes!
If possible, mention a few foods or brands already sold at Target and some things that would be new for them to try out as well!
Lastly—and most importantly—be polite and respectful when talking with customer service representatives.
Frequent the beauty aisle.
Target’s beauty aisle is the place to be if you’re a beauty buff. It’s also an excellent way to get in on deals and freebies without much work. The best part? You don’t even have to be a Target shopper.
Here are some ways that frequenting the beauty aisle can help you score free stuff:
- If you see something at Target that piques your interest, take advantage of their samples! They have many different brands with various products, so there’s no shortage of options when trying something new. Just remember that samples are only good for one person and cannot be shared (if mom wants one, she’ll need her own).
- If an item or brand interests you but isn’t available at your local store yet, ask an employee if they can order it for pickup later down the road (some stores even offer this service online). This will allow both parties more time together and more information on how well things go together before committing fully to buying anything outright…or not buying anything at all!
Ask for free coupons.
Ask for coupons at the checkout: At your local Target, it’s probably not hard to find a coupon dispenser machine. These machines often have multiple types of coupons available, including manufacturer’s and store-specific coupons like “15% off an item” or “free shipping on any order over $50.”
Ask for free samples at customer service: Most Targets have a customer service desk that provides basic product information and sometimes even free stuff!
For example, once I asked if they had any sample lotion on hand, they did! The girl handed me three little bottles right then and there without asking for anything in return.
Ask for coupons in the mail: If you’re still having trouble getting some free Target samples online through their website, try signing up for their mailing list! You’ll receive email updates about new products, special promotions throughout the year, and some excellent offers from time to time (like free shipping!).
Just go to [Target]\[email protected] and fill out the form with your name and address (you can opt out of future emails once you’ve received them). Then sit back while Target sends awesome deals straight into your inbox every few weeks or so
Grab free samples from display tables.
If you’re out at Target and you see a table with free samples, don’t let them go to waste! Here are some ways to get free samples:
- Beauty products: These tables will have everything from shampoo and conditioner to lip gloss. Even if you do not need any new beauty products, it’s worth a look because they often have nail polish sets or bath bombs that are easy enough for beginners.
- Household items: You’ll find household supplies like cleaning products and laundry detergent at these display tables. While these aren’t usually interesting unless you’re stocking up on essentials, they can also provide fun treats like dish soap or kitchen towels.
- Food items: If you prefer your snacks more on the healthy side, then this is where I’d recommend hanging around while shopping at Target. Many supermarkets will often provide protein bars or trail mixes as part of their promotions, and several options will be available!
Look for freebies on the shelves.
If you’re planning on shopping at Target, there are a few tricks to help make your trip more enjoyable. Freebies abound in this store, so getting them without spending any money is easy. Here are some things that can help you get free samples at Target:
- Look for the free sample sign.
- Ask the cashier if they have any free samples.
- Try looking in your local Target’s “Free Sample” section or ask an employee where it is (they might even tell you about other great deals).
Check out Target’s websites and social media pages.
One of the easiest ways to get free samples is by following Target’s various websites and social media pages. You’ll be able to find information about upcoming events and other specials they’re running.
These may include special offers for new customers or exclusive deals you can use at your local store. If you see something interesting in one of their posts, take a screenshot to remember it later!
Shop on your birthday.
Target sends you a gift on your birthday if you sign up for the store’s birthday club. The gift ranges from $5 to $10, but that’s not all—you’ll also get coupons and a special deal throughout the month of your big day.
Look for free samples with brands like Sephora, Stila Cosmetics, Benefit Cosmetics, and more when shopping at retail stores like Ulta Beauty or buying products online at Amazon or Sephora’s website.
Check out sites like Birchbox (www.birchbox.com) for beauty samples and more (they offer beauty products like makeup products). You can also find discounts on luxury items through Gilt Group (www.giltgroup.com).
Adopt a child in need.
Adopt a child in need! This is one of the easiest ways to get free Target samples. All you have to do is donate money to charities or non-profit organizations that help children in need.
You can also choose a specific child and donate for them or even for one family affected by recent disasters such as hurricanes or floods.
You may want to consider donating directly to an organization that helps families in need so that they can buy all the things they need, including food and clothing. If you choose this option, ensure you pick an organization with integrity with good reviews on Yelp and elsewhere online.
Walmart free samples
- Walmart Free Samples of Makeup: Walmart is home to various makeup products, including lipsticks and mascaras. You can sign up for the Walmart Beauty Box to receive a monthly shipment of new beauty goodies. You’ll get $5 off your next online beauty purchase when you review one of those boxes on your account page (and we all love saving money).
- Walmart Grocery Sample Box: This box includes ten samples from brands like Annie’s Macaroni & Cheese, Heinz Ketchup, Stonyfield Yogurt Cups, Archer Farms Granola Bars, and more! You only pay for shipping. The box usually arrives within two weeks but can take longer depending on where you live; every sample is 1 ounce or less unless specified otherwise by the manufacturer, so it won’t break your budget if there’s an item or two that doesn’t appeal to you personally.
How to get free samples in 2022
You can get free samples from beauty stores and also online stores.
You can also get them at the grocery, drug, department, and retail stores.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best website for free samples?
Free Samples Feed: This is one of the best websites for finding new ways to get free samples. They have an extensive collection of links to other sites where you can request a sample and articles about maximizing your chances of getting your hands on these goodies (like setting up an email address just for this purpose).
While their site is outdated, and there isn’t much information on it anymore, it still serves as a great starting point if you’re looking for something more specific than I’ve described above.
The best part about this site is its community-based approach; users post comments about their experiences with each offer so that others have more information when deciding whether or not they want to try something out themselves.
What stores give free samples?
Target: If you’re a Target RedCard holder, you can get free samples of home products every Wednesday. Bring your card and ID to the customer service desk at any Target store, and they’ll send you over some samples.
If you don’t have a card, signing up is easy (and worth it anyway because the 5% discount adds up). You can also visit the My Rewards section of their website to browse through the latest offers and find one that works for you…or go ahead and make one!
Whole Foods: This grocery store might not be in everyone’s budget, but if it is yours, this is a great place to get free stuff! Just sign up for their rewards program and tell them what kind of foodie sample pack interests you most. They’ll send out something delicious within 7-10 days.
Amazon: The online retailer has many different deals, so whether or not something appeals precisely enough to me. I always check out what’s going on before making any purchases because often, there will be some promotion where I get more bang for my buck! Plus, they always seem like good-quality items, which makes my decision even more accessible.
Is there free stuff on Amazon?
While Amazon doesn’t offer free samples, it is possible to get products for free. You can sign up for a 30-day trial of Amazon prime, which will give you free shipping on all your orders. You can also get a free 30-day Amazon Family subscription service trial by visiting the “Try Prime” page and clicking “Start your Free Trial.”
If you like these services, it’s worth considering signing up for them to save money in the long run. However, there are other ways that people have discovered that don’t involve signing up for expensive subscriptions.
How can I get free stuff without surveys?
There are a few ways to get free stuff from Target without paying. Here are the best ones:
- Ask for samples. No surveys or purchases are required, ask at checkout, and most stores will hand them over with little fuss!
- Get a friend to do their shopping for you. While this isn’t technically “free,” it’s still easy to stock up on toiletries and other products without spending anything yourself. Just ask someone who shops there whether they could buy some of the things you need while running errands—it may even save them time since they won’t have to return to the store later!
What does chick fil give on your birthday?
You can get a free Chick-fil-A sandwich on your birthday if you sign up for the chain’s MyChickFilAcard program.
You must be a program member and show your card at the time of purchase to receive your free birthday gift. The offer is valid only on your birthday and at participating Chick-fil-A locations.
Your free sandwich will be a Chick-fil-A Chicken Sandwich, Spicy Deluxe Sandwich, or Chargrilled Chicken Cool Wrap.
Does Ulta give samples?
Ulta Beauty is a beauty store that gives out samples. It’s a little like Sephora, but they also have skincare products and fragrances. The best part? You can get free samples at Ulta, but only if you’re willing to wait in line for them!
This works because people will go in and ask for the free samples, but then they’ll keep the product or leave it on a countertop while they look around.
So when you walk into Ulta, there’s no guarantee that you’ll be able to get your freebie right away (or ever).
Freebies can be found if you know where to look and are willing to ask!
Sometimes you have to know where to look and be willing to ask for what you want. Freebies can be found if you know where to look and are willing to ask!
Free samples can be found at the grocery store.
If your local grocery store has a free sample section, then make sure you check it out! It’s a great way to try new products that may become your new favorites. The staff there usually give out more than one sample, so don’t worry about running out of options in this scenario.
Free samples can be found at the drugstore.
Drugstores also offer plenty of opportunities for getting some things free! For example, when using coupons with products purchased from certain brands like Olay or L’Oreal Paris cosmetics lines and other beauty product lines such as Neutrogena skincare or Vaseline lotions.
There are often coupons sent out by email, which could lead to getting some great deals that would usually cost quite a bit on their own but now come included inside these promotional offers, which makes them even better than buying something else entirely different, so make sure not miss out on those kinds of savings opportunities when available.
In short, if you want free samples from Target, there are many ways to get them. From asking in person at the checkout counter to signing up for email updates on their website, there’s no shortage of options.
You can even find coupons online and redeem them in-store at no cost! So what are you waiting for? Start shopping today.